Thursday, May 14, 2009

Onamdaade” Graduate

On the 25th day of November 2008, Rose Buabeng, affectionately called Auntie Rose, declared herself team leader of the "Onamdaade" fun club or should I rather say "wahala" club???????(Ref.25/11/08 blog)

Barely six months later, there has been a massive elevation from "Onamdaade" to "Owo daade", Auntie Rose has "released" a fairly new Toyota Corolla saloon car and as it stands now is struggling to perfect her driving techniques. SSSsssshhhh rumor has it that, she is actually better than a vibrant member of the "Owodaade" club… but who am I (an "Onamdadian") to judge?

Anyway with the sudden transition of Auntie Rose to her new status ,the enviable position of team leader of Onamdaade club has been left vacant. Now the BIG question on every ones lips is “Who becomes the next leader…” is it Mama Afi or Mohammed aka Ohufo??????

Decision date is 29th May and venue is the kitchen, delegates will be drawn from all the departments and the whole electoral process is open to all.



Esi Sackey(self appointed secretary )
Volunteer, Grants Dept.

1 comment:

Thelma said...

Esi DARLING!!
I think I should be the leader; I should stand uncontested after all I come all the way from Dansoman.
And I get here in one piece.

What do u say?